Want to analyze your competitors' performance on Facebook?
In this guide, we will tell you how to add your competitors' Facebook pages in Socialinsider's dashboard.
Facebook analytics for competitors' Facebook pages
- Click on the 'Add Social Profile' button
📌At this point - if you haven't yet authorised our Facebook app - you will be presented with an authorization dialogue after which you can proceed with the next step.
2. Type or paste the Facebook page name, then click 'Search'
You can add a Facebook profile using the following options:
- the social handle: ex: zara
- the social profile URL: ex: https://www.facebook.com/Zara/
3. Add the page to a project (or create a project)
Then, click 'Add to project'
Socialinsider will get all the posts for these pages for the last 6 months or last year (depending on your plan). Please be patient - the data is usually ready in about 20 minutes.
Wondering what data we provide for your competitors' Facebook pages? Here's a guide that might help you.