Group your Facebook pages / Instagram business profiles / Twitter profiles and get insights for your industry
Competitive benchmarking is the process of comparing your company/brand against some competitors using a set collection of metrics.
Conduct competitive analysis for Facebook & Instagram with Socialinsider.
Now you can group Facebook pages, Instagram business profiles or Twitter profiles into projects and get insights into your industry, clients or influencers.
Let's go :)
How to group Facebook pages, Instagram business profiles or Twitter profiles into projects
- Start by adding competitive social profiles (Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) on the dashboard. Click on the ‘Add Social Profile’ button.
- Choose what you’d like to monitor: Facebook competitors’ pages, Instagram competitors’ business profiles, Twitter profiles. (If needed, verify your Facebook / Instagram account on Socialinsider)
- Type the Facebook / Instagram or Twitter profile link
- Click on ‘Verify’
- Add that page or business profile to a project:
5.1. You can add it to an existing project. Select the project by clicking on the drop-down menu.
5.2. You can create a new project by selecting the ‘ New Project’ option.
- Choose the history scan length for the profile.
- Click on ‘Add Facebook page’ or ‘Add Instagram Business Profile’ or ‘Add Twitter Profile’ button.
That's it for today 😃 If you have questions, I'll be around.