In this report, we show a holistic overview of your ads campaigns. Improve ROI from Facebook, Instagram, Audience Network, and Messenger with ads reporting.
Start by selecting the ad account needed, then filter your campaign choosing a timeframe, platform, status, and the ad campaign you are looking for.
Ads library report is not associated with a project. You can access ads insights independently through the project you are navigating.
Below are some actionable ways to use this report.
1. Get a holistic overview of your ads campaigns
Access one platform to overview all your ad accounts.
Get a side by side comparison of your ads campaigns, compare the total ad spend, the CTR of each campaign, total impressions, and actions.
2. Know how much is being spent, where, and if it’s really working
Improve your ad budget and performance.
Ensure that nothing from your budget is being wasted and instantly see where the revenue is actually coming from.
3. Get ads details: measure your ads impressions, CPM, CPC, and see the cost per action
Delve deeper into ads performance and measure:
- Link clicks
- Total engagement
- Video view
- Page engagement
- Post reaction
- Post engagement
Read some of the articles on the Socialinsider blog:
- [Interview] Working As A Social Media Manager - With Nicole Schmiedl @The North Face
- 12 Ideas To Retain Agency Clients In Times Of A Crisis
- [Product Update] Uncover Your Competitors' Video Posts Insights With Socialinsider