In this report, we show a unified look at all content across all social media channels. You have the option to see posts by platform and get content ideas.
Below are five actionable ways to use this report.
1. Get a unified look at all content across social media channels
See how your content performs on social media in one single place. No need to switch tabs, you can find out easily what postings are performing on which social channel.
Let’s say you’re launching a new product line and want to find out which channel generates higher engagement rates.
The Posts Newsfeed section shows you:
- what posts format performs in terms of engagement for each social media platform
- what messages generate conversations
You can download these postings as a CSV file.
2. Get post analytics and hashtags
Speed up your content production and focus on actual content quality.
Pick a social media platform from the menu bar, sort posts by engagement and you’ll get a list with the top-performing posts within a time range.
In each post card, you get in-depth insights for engagement and how your content performs compared with averages.
Compare posts impressions, reach and engagement, and see the posts interactions:
The reach and impressions metrics are available only for the profiles and pages you manage, and not for the competitors’ pages.
3. Speed up your content production
Looking for content ideas?
You can add a group of pages from your niche and search through their postings to get content ideas.
For example, if you want to find out ideas for the Mother’s Day campaign, you can search through postings within a project using the search bar.
4. Get all your competitors’ postings in one place
Everything you need to know about your competitors is now in one place. Understand their content strategy and its effectiveness to avoid making their mistakes.
Group your competitors’ pages in one project and search through their postings for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok.
Once you add them into Socialinsider dashboard, you can get:
- Their hashtags
- Engagement rates
- Total Engagement
- Postings format
- Visual trends for your profiles
You can analyze your competitors’ captions to understand what type of message is more suitable for your business.
How many postings have included video in their digital strategy? Who goes live on Facebook? What's the ideal video length for greater engagement?
Posts Newsfeed answers your questions.
5. Tag a few posts for a deeper content analysis
Posts Tagging is for those of you who love experiments and want to back up your decisions with data. Carousel or a single photo? Video or image? Jeans or dresses?
Here’s how to tag posts from the Posts Newsfeed section:
Once you’ve added profiles or business pages into the Socialinsider dashboard, you can access the ‘Posts Newsfeed’ section where you can look at all the content across all social media profiles within the project.
- Step 1 - Select Posts Newsfeed from the sidebar. Choose the platform on which you’d like to analyze content or run a cross-channel content analysis.
- Step 2 - Choose the time range needed.
- Step 3 - If you want to tag posts across Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories Twitter, YouTube, and TikTok start by searching for a keyword and get a list of postings with that keyword.
In my case, I’d like to see all Levis postings across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube with this hashtag - #liveinlevis.
When searching through posts by keywords using more than one word it may return posts that contain a single word of a combination of the words searched.
- Step 3 - Hit ‘Tag campaign’ to instantly add a new Post Tag.
- Step 4 - Once you’ve started to build up your set of tags, it’s easy to pick one from the list and assign it to specific posts.
Right now, you don’t have the option to auto-tag posts by a keyword or to automate tagging. You need to tag them manually and before starting tagging them, make sure you’ve selected the right time range for your analysis.
Need a primer on how to get started with Posts Tagging? Don’t worry, we’ve got a full walkthrough for you.
Learn more about content strategy and how to raise your engagement on social media
Check out some of the articles below from the Socialinsider blog:
- [Study]: 101,421,493 Posts Show How To Write The Best Content On Facebook vs. Instagram vs. Twitter In 2020
- [Instagram Content Study]: We looked at 7,433,417 posts to find out the recipe for the most engaging Instagram post
- [Instagram Hashtag Study]: 649,895 brand posts show if it’s better to put Instagram hashtags in the post’s caption or in the first comment