Here's a step-by-step guide on how to add a (new) Twitter account in Socialinsider.
Twitter analytics by Socialinsider
- Click on the Add social profile button
- Select Twitter profiles from the list
- Authorize the Socialinsider app to access data using Twitter API.
- Enter a Twitter account: i.e. www.twitter.com/lyft
- Add this Twitter account to a project - you can create a new one or add it to an existent project.
- Choose the history posts data needed. You can select up to one year of data. Socialinsider gives you the data needed pretty fast, in 2-3 minutes, you will see all the insights for the time range you selected.
Wondering what metrics we provide for Twitter pages? Here's a guide that might help you.