For a certain period, here are the Twitter metrics you'll see for your own pages, using Socialinsider:
Twitter analytics - highlights of the profile
- Tweets - the number of tweets in a time range.
- Engagement - this metrics is represented by the sum of likes and replies.
- Followers' growth - this metric is available since the day you add the profile. Twitter doesn't give us the followers' growth for past data.
- Followers' count - the total followers the profile has.
- Average engagement - this metrics is computed as the sum of likes and replies divided by the total tweets for a time range.
- Average engagement rate/tweet - this metrics is the sum of likes and replies divided by the total tweets for a time range. Multiply the whole thing by 100 to turn into a percentage.
- Average engagement rate/profile - the total number per 100 followers (not calibrated by the number of tweets).
- Distribution of tweets - how many tweets the profile published in a time range.
- Top 3 tweets - the most engaging tweets
- Distribution of engagement - the variation of the engagement per day, week or month.
- Distribution of retweets - the variation of the retweets per day, week or month.
- Distribution of favourites - the variation of the favourites per day, week or month.
- Time to tweet - hours the profile tweets.
Wondering how you can add a Twitter profile? Here's a guide that might help you.