For a certain period, here are the YouTube metrics you'll get using Socialinsider:
- Total Videos - the number of the videos published in a time range.
- Engagement - the total engagement of the videos which is computed as the sum of likes, comments and dislikes.
- Subscribers growth - we only have the subscribers from the day someone first adds the profile so in this case we give the subscribers for the first date.
- Subscribers count - this metric shows the number of people who subscribed to the YouTube channel
- Average engagement - the total engagement of the videos divided by the number of videos.
- Average engagement rate/video - the average engagement per 100 subscribers.
- Average engagement rate/channel - the total engagement per 100 subscribers: not calibrated by the number of videos.
- Channel views - total channel views by day, week or month
- Distribution of videos - how many videos the channel published every day, week or month.
- Top 3 videos - the most engaging videos.
- Distribution of engagement - the variation of the engagement per day, week or month.
- Distribution of likes - the variation of the likes per day, week or month.
- Distribution of comments - the variation of the comments per day, week or month.
- Distribution of video views - the variation of the views per day, week or month.
Wondering how you can add a YouTube channel? Here's a guide that might help you.